Edt. Man. Page
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN TRT!
Please read the following information to learn more about TRT's Editorial Manager career opportunity, and APPLY to receive more information about XCLU.
**THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR TRT's AVAILABLE EDITORIAL MANAGER POSITION IS JULY 10TH, 2015 AT 11:59 PM PST**
EDITORIAL MANAGER – We are looking for a forward thinking Editorial Manager, seeking Full-Time employment, who can work closely with content providers to acquire Creative Assets and create streamlined content management workflows for them to contribute content to our product, as we refine XCLU through its Alpha - Master phases of development.
The Editorial Manager’s responsibility is overseeing content production from recruitment to acquisition and content management system development from ideation to implementation. In collaboration with the Multimedia Director and Editorial Associate, this position seeks, selects, and recruits suitable Independent Creatives (such as Musicians, Videographers, and Mixed Media artists) with Creative Assets (such as .mp3, .mov, and .gif files) that compliment the artistic direction of our product’s UI design.
Focused on ensuring Independent Creatives contribute quality tagged content, this position consults with content providers and collects insights on the methodologies they employ to manufacture, market, and distribute digital content. In collaboration with the Editorial Associate, this position devises criterions and workflows for Independent Creatives to upload and tag their content on our product’s platform.
Managing the production of quality fluid content experiences on our product’s platform, this position ensures the workflows a part of content management systems effectively influence Independent Creatives to accurately tag their content, and that Independent Creatives are able to comprehend the application of each tag.
- Researching Independent Creatives’ portfolios and catalogues.
- Communicating content production objectives and work goals to Independent Creatives.
- Develop recruitment approaches to pitch our product’s offerings to Independent Creatives.
- Studying and analyzing the business practices of Independent Creatives.
- Scheduling, arranging, and leading meetings with recruited Independent Creatives.
- Conceptualizing and devising workflows for content management systems within our corporate database and on the product’s complimentary platform for content providers.
- Collect, consolidate, and apply feedback from Independent Creatives into our product’s development.
- Draft and distribute progress report documents to the Multimedia Director, Operations Manager, and Research Coordinator.
- Work closely with the Research Coordinator to consolidate research findings into tag criterions.
- Work closely with the Editorial Associate to collect and organize acquired content.
- Manage content acquisition and workflow development projects to ensure budgets and deadlines are respected.
- 2 – 4 years experience in Executive Live Music/Art event production.
- Background in business development for the Creative industries (i.e. Music, Visual Arts, Video Production, etc.).
- Experience in managing a team of internal and external parties and leading them through periods of extreme pressure.
- Confident in working within a creative internal organization where responsibilities and deliverables are constantly evolving.
- Clout and extensive network in multiple creative arts industries.
- Confident ability to conceptualize, develop, and present ideas at an Executive level.
- Strong understanding of the entire production process for multiple forms of digital arts media from concept to delivery.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Very hands-on, creative, and confidently independent.
- Strong enough to manage groups of different personalities with multiple goals and methods of working.
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and budgets while maintaining the highest level of quality control on the content that must be delivered.
- Excellent planning, communication, and leadership skills – especially training, guiding, and motivating associates to work cohesively to contribute towards the same end product.
- Thorough knowledge of Internet content sharing and tagging.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle change within their own and team’s framework.
- Confident ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Confident ability to think out of the box.
- Takes risks and the initiative, then incorporate feedback.
- Willingness to travel and manage the Editorial Department’s projects as we travel together.
- Proactive knowledge of and excellent proficiency in office/production software (such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and iMovie).
- Bi-lingual or open to becoming proficient in multiple languages.
COPY, PASTE, SHARE
Know qualified people in this field?
Please share this job post link with your network: