Please read the following information to learn more about TRT's Head of Branding career opportunity, and APPLY to receive more information about XCLU.
**THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR TRT's AVAILABLE HEAD OF BRANDING POSITION IS JULY 10TH, 2015 AT 11:59 PM PST**
HEAD OF BRANDING – We are looking for an ambitious Head of Branding, seeking Part-time employment or to be contracted, who can refine our research and development findings into a series of marketable materials and projects to solidify the direction of our product’s brand, as we refine XCLU through its Alpha - Master phases of development.
The Head of Branding is responsible for devising points of interests to emphasize from our product’s offerings and materializing them into intriguing topics of discussion, visualization concepts, and campaign strategies our partnered Branding & Development Firm can produce. This position works closely with the Executive Director to refine the product’s brand vision, and to ensure all distributed material or executed productions work towards our company’s Executive Direction and Economic Motive.
Focused on preserving our team and product’s cutting edge characteristics in all the materials or productions representing our organization as a whole, this position serves as a liaison between our team and our partnered Branding & Development firm by articulating our research findings and product developments into marketable insights we all can build XCLU’s brand image on together.
Overseeing the perception of our product and organization to our customers, content providers, and external entities, this position studies the culture our company is creating through our product and within our organization, then leads our partnered Branding & Development firm to make informed publicity decisions on the behalf of TRT Music Productions. Spearheading branding strategies and tactics to increase our company’s market share and our product’s market value are the core functions this position contributes to our team.
- Working closely with the Executive Director, Multimedia Director, and Research Coordinator to consolidate all of XCLU’s product offerings into marketable propositions representing the Executive Direction and Economic Motive of our organization.
- Overseeing the overall direction of deliverables and projects produced by our partnered Branding & Development firm.
- Ensuring all design, development, and implementation of brand development work reflects the commercial requirements of our product and company’s brand identity.
- Provide direction and commercially aligned briefs to the partnered Branding & Development firm to enable a clear understanding of our target audience.
- Work closely with our partnered Branding & Development firm to appeal and inspire conversation about our product amongst our target audiences.
- Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated, and engaging customer brand proposition, including visual identity, tone of voice, product and service style that informs ‘what we do and how we do it’ across the entire customer journey. Brand development should reference beyond the music industry and benchmark within the world of fine arts.
- Work closely with Executive Director to translate research findings, product developments, and brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to market strategies.
- Work closely with Executive Director and Operations Manager to establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, and sales/content acquisition estimates.
- Manage brand project and campaign costs, and allocate resources respectfully within budget.
- Report all costs and submit invoices to Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2 – 4 years experience in the Public Relations, Branding, or Media Publication.
- Demonstrated ability to spearhead the development of a budding brand and its legacy.
- Confident ability to develop, articulate, and present ideas at an Executive level.
- Clout and extensive network in the Media Industry.
- Confident ability to set paced milestones and reach goals on time.
- Confident ability to collaborate and lead an external department in an Executive Direction.
- Thorough knowledge of the branding process for both a product and company.
- Well-versed in current market trends in the streaming space and music industry.
- Proactive knowledge of the most effective branding techniques and methods.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and strategy oriented.
- Confident ability to oversee and pay attention to detail.
- Confident ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Confident ability to think out of the box.
- Takes risks and the initiative, then incorporate feedback.
- Confident ability to focus and prioritize tasks.
- Willingness to travel and maintain the progress of our branding projects as our team travels together.
- Proactive knowledge of and excellent proficiency in office software (such as Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Bi-lingual or open to becoming proficient in multiple languages.