Multi. UX Page
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN TRT!
Please read the following information to learn more about TRT's Multimedia UX Manager career opportunity, and APPLY to receive more information about XCLU.
MULTIMEDIA UX MANAGER – We are looking for a thorough Multimedia UX Manager, seeking Full-time employment, who can effectively conceptualize, research, and design cross-platform content experiences for our company's mobile engagement research studies, as we refine XCLU through its Alpha - Master phases of development.
The Multimedia UX Manager in our company is responsible for ensuring the platforms we produce and test on our sample sized user bases in research are effectively designed to yield the key data points of our studies' objectives. In addition to creating testable platform content experiences, the Multimedia UX Manager will also work closely with the Editorial Manager to design XCLU's complimentary platforms for its content providers and marketing customers.
Conducting thorough research to ensure each of the complimentary platforms, as well as XCLU's UX itself, are designed to be used by its focused audiences within their nature for our product's model to smoothly function is the value this position adds to our company.
In collaboration with our Research Department, this position will also work to determine which tagging criterion for content and product/platform workflows will yield the most valuable interactions and responses from each operative a part of XCLU's product model. Seeing the vision of our product model and thoroughly conducting research to ensure XCLU produces fluid content experiences for its complimentary platforms to host quality data is the purpose this role will serve as our company manufacture's the future landscape of marketing.
- Approving the design of UX/UI developed by the Editorial Department.
- Overseeing the accuracy of content tagging by content providers.
- Leading the Editorial Department to derive actionable and useful information from our target demographics during research studies.
- Interacting with the Editorial Department and allocating tasks respectfully.
- Planning, developing, and producing projects/missions to design platform content experiences prior to testing phases.
- Reports resource allocation to Operations Manager for approval.
- Working with partnered PR/Branding firm and Head of Branding to design/develop marketable material for our target demographics.
- Working in collaboration with the Executive Director to ensure the content quality meets the standards of our product vision.
- Education/experience in UX Design with focus on Research in the design process.
- Background in Digital Arts Media.
- Background in Visual Arts Media.
- 3 – 5 years experience in managing small to mid-sized creative teams.
- Confident ability to conceptualize, develop, and present ideas at an Executive level.
- Strong understanding of the entire UX production process from concept to delivery.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of Internet content sharing and tagging.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team.
- Confident ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Confident in working within a creative internal organization where responsibilities and deliverables are constantly evolving.
- Confident ability to think out of the box.
- Takes risks and the initiative, then incorporate feedback.
- Willingness to travel and manage the Editorial Department’s work performance as we travel together.
- Proactive knowledge of and excellent proficiency in office/production software (such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and iMovie).
- Bi-lingual or open to becoming proficient in multiple languages.
COPY, PASTE, SHARE
Know qualified people in this field?
Please share this job post link with your network: