Thank you for your interest in TRT!
Please read the following information to learn more about TRT's Product Manager career opportunity, and APPLY to receive more information about XCLU.
**THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR TRT's AVAILABLE OPERATIONS MANAGER POSITION IS JULY 10TH, 2015 AT 11:59 PM PST**
PRODUCT MANAGER (recently advertised as Operations Manager) – We are looking for a stern Product Manager, seeking Full-time employment, who can establish, integrate, and scale a structure of business practices and sales processes into our creative work environment to ensure our team and partner companies produce valuable results on time, as we refine XCLU through its Alpha - Master phases of development.
The Product Manager will be responsible for monitoring performance data entry, accounts payable, grant report entry, managing our organization’s HR/partner companies, and helping create/implement organizational and program budgets in collaboration with our team’s Executive Director.
Focused on transitioning TRT Music Productions from a client project-based agency to a corporate contract-based organization as a member of the Administrative department along with our Executive Director and Executive Assistant, this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational/end product effectiveness by providing experienced leadership for the company’s practical functions to cohesively operate in the same executive direction.
Keeping our internal team focused on producing tangible results faster, effectively, and efficiently with our partnered companies, this position also contributes the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies, and practices. Exceeding our projections to profitably enhance our company’s successful track record for building pro-creative business networks is the goal to be accomplished by this position. This position will also interact with the Board of Directors.
- Establishing, implementing, and scaling the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission – specifically in support of better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Playing a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative for our company’s operational excellence.
- Overseeing monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance/investment against our budget, and financial/operational goals. Overseeing short and long-term financial and managerial reporting in coordination with our Executive Director.
- Developing individual project budgets.
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Managing payroll, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits and equity earned.
- Disbursing checks for agency expenses.
- Organizing fiscal documents.
- Meeting weekly with Executive Director for fiscal and organizational planning.
- Supervising and coaching Executive Assistant on a weekly basis.
- Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure growth.
- Overseeing organizational insurance policies.
- Commitment to ethical business practices and the company’s mission.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in either of the following industries and operational focuses:
- Financial/Asset Management in the Corporate Technology Industry
- Media Licensing/Supervision in the Film/TV Industry
- Publishing in the Music Industry
- Experienced in sales and sales enablement.
- Experienced in successfully scaling a business’s team and user/customer base.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative forward-thinking management style.
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, agile, and creative environment.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, rigorous collaborative work style, and commitment to getting work done.
- Confident in working within a creative internal organization where responsibilities and deliverables are constantly evolving.
- Knowledge of tax and other government contract compliances.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Ability to challenge/debate important issues and dismiss irrelevant issues to steer the organization in a practical direction.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- High comfort level in a diverse and internationally mobile creative environment.
- Willingness to travel and manage our team’s work ethic as we travel together.
- Proactive knowledge of and excellent proficiency in office software (such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Bi-lingual or open to becoming proficient in multiple languages.
COPY, PASTE, SHARE
Know qualified people in this field?
Please share this job post link with your network: